Friday, February 25, 2011

Calling All Gilroy Girls!


My kids took this picture of me at the Aquarium, but that has nothing to do with this post...

The reason for the post is that I was thinking it was time we planned a get-together.  I know, I know, everybody's busy... but C'mon, we can do a Saturday afternoon or Sunday evening. How about a pot luck meal with a recipe exchange? Anyone on board? This weather is killin' me and I like to have things to look forward to in order to keep me moving through the blah days. Let's plan a weekend in March, maybe the 19th or 20th. Let me know what you think! C'mon girls, lets partay!

5 comments:

Ross and Kathy said...

So where does this leave Adam?

Hugs from mom said...

Sounds like fun to me. How about Saturday the 12th here at my house? Ryan's leaving for Europe that day and I have a feeling I might be feeling a little depressed. Adam's invited too (cause he hasn't even seen Evelyn yet). If you don't want to come all the way down here I can travel.

Breanne said...

What's wrong, Nikki? Are you in a lull between fabulous cruises? Hehehehe. I can do the 12th.

Barney Family said...

I can do the 12th--after 2:00.

Jacque said...

sounds like fun! i don't know where i'll be or what i'll be doing, but i'd like to come!