Sunday, January 27, 2013

Family Reunion 2013

I think we finally have most of our kids stuff figured out for this summer (Girls Camp, Scout Camp, Youth Conference, etc) so I have an idea of what weeks are left for our family reunion. Here are the weeks that our whole family will be free:

May 26th
June 2nd
June 30 (this is the 4th of July week)
August 11 (although I would rather not have anything this week if its possible)

Maybe we can start a discussion as to what weeks work best for everyone?

7 comments:

Erika said...

The week of June 2 would be okay except matti still has school on the 3rd and 4th. The week of the 30th would be okay except matti leaves that Friday for Thailand. August 11 would be okay.

Ross and Kathy said...

Nikki told me yesterday that Kasey is getting married on June 12. So, I'm thinking Nikki will be busy before that date.

Breanne said...

It sounds like we need to choose between the week of June 2 and the week of June 30th.

Hugs from mom said...

I'm leaning toward June 30 myself but now there is a possibility Cameron will have Girls Camp July 1-3. I wish they would make up their minds but since they don't know and might not for a while still I think we should just move forward with our planning.

Don and Lynne said...

Don and I lean toward June 2. June 30 will also work, but I have a 10 day retreat in Maui which starts on the eve of the 8th...so a little space in between might be nice.

Nikki Jenson said...

I like June 30th better also!

Hugs from mom said...

I think the majority says June 30th so lets plan on that. I'm putting it on my calendar. Unless someone has a serious problem with that week - speak now or forever hold your peace. (Watch it be me. There is still a chance Cameron could have Girls Camp that week but if so we will just have to send her with a fond farewell and party without her).