Sunday, February 28, 2010

February is History

Yes, another month is gone from 2010; and where am I. If I were walking to Salt Lake City this year, I'd be in the dessert somewhere between Barstow and Baker about 119 miles from home. I'm still trying to walk 2 miles each day. Sometimes I miss a day and then I go a little farther the next few days to make up. I understand Adam is logging some miles on foot, but I'm not sure where he's going, maybe Vegas. And we know about Lauren too; but I'm not sure if she has a desination in mind. St. George?

3 comments:

Breanne said...

Mmm somewhere in the dessert? Sounds yummy.

Nikki Jenson said...

I've only gone 8 miles this year so far! But Brent and I are planninig on stepping it up this month, so we'll see!

Hugs from mom said...

I think the only place I'm going is crazy. How 'bout we just see at the end of the year how far I get.