Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Heroes

Alright, this blog is getting boring (not really Boring, just slow). So, I thought I'd start an activity. Think of one time when someone in our family was our hero and post it! I'll start.

I remember one time when I was little and I was wearing those really squishy flip-flops. I don't think they make them anymore, but they were thick and greyish and really floppy. I think they criss-crossed over the top of the foot. Anyway, I believe this was around the time that Dad was building the half pipe. I was outside over by the playhouse and stepped right onto a board with a nail sticking straight up. It went right through the shoe into the middle of my foot. I was literally nailed to a board. So, Nikki came right over and said, "We need to pull it out." She promptly lifted up the board, asked if I was ready, and pulled the board and nail right out of my foot. I remember it felt just like it might have sounded like something being sucked out. Anyway, I don't really remember it bleeding, or even the tetanus shot that I'm sure followed (I think I needed one anyway). But I do remember my sister being my hero at that moment when I got a nail stuck in my foot.

Okay, somebody else can go!

1 comment:

Barney Family said...

Wow! I don't remember that at all. That's crazy! I'll start thinking...