Monday, March 16, 2009

Keala's Birthday

Hello Everyone! Keala is having her 4th birthday coming up on Sunday March 29th. I have decided not to throw a 'streamers and balloon' party with friends. I would like to keep things simple since Brent is in between jobs right now. So I thought I would just invite all of you over for a casual family dinner around 4:30 on that Sunday. We might do hamburgars or just chicken (and maybe steaks). You don't have to bring a gift, but if you do, lets keep it under $5, like playdough, crayons, paint, or coloring books. We will be having cake (yes, gluten free!) And you can stay for as long as you like. But by 8 o-clock I will have to start throwing you out! ha! Brents parents will be there and who knows how long the teenagers will stick around. But please let me know ahead of time if you are coming (maybe we can do pot luck, like someone bringing salad, drinks, chips n dip, etc.) Justin usually takes the kids on Saturdays, so that's a big reason why I am not planning anything that day. He usually has them anyways, and if his family wants to do something, then thats up to them. He already knows this too. Anyways, I would love to visit with you all since its been a while. Let me know what you can do that day. Thanks!

2 comments:

Barney Family said...

Sounds good to me!

Hugs from mom said...

I think we can make it. let me know what you would like us to bring.