Friday, November 13, 2009

Its that time of year!

Look how beautiful the sky looks against the back of the house. It took Brent 3 days to get all these lights put up, and lots of hours of work! I think he got a head cold as a result of it.

Yes, he got the trees too. All three, two red, one green. And the house is all blue.

Ahhhhhh! So pretty! Don't worry, we haven't turned them on yet. Brent's afraid the neighbors will be mad. I'm just afraid they'll think we are weird. We tried to get them all done while the weather was still warm. About the third day is when it got chilly and windy, hence the head cold that he's been suffering from ever since. Its still beautiful!

5 comments:

Adam said...

That looks really nice! Good on ya, Brent!

Hugs from mom said...

Can he come do ours?

Ross and Kathy said...

I'M IMPRESSED. IT LOOKS GREAT. GOOD JOB BRENT. Good luck with the neighbors. Boy, it almost puts me in the Holiday Spirit.

Nikki Jenson said...

Yeah, it almost puts me in the spirit too! (I hate X-mas music before Thanksgiving!) But, no, I can't rent Brent out to put up your lights, I don't think anyone could afford him!

Breanne said...

This looks so beautiful. And it was smart to do it in the warm weather.