Tuesday, August 10, 2010

New Car for Me!

Doug's been talking about going back to work in a couple of weeks, and my Fall classes start in a couple of weeks, too, and we didn't think we would be able to be a 1 truck family for much longer. So today we bought a car for me. It's a 2003 Toyota Camry, and it only has 86K miles on it. It's nice and clean and spacious inside, and Matti can sit in the back seat without breaking her knees. But the outside has four dents--one on each corner of the car. Apparently, the old guy who had it before me had problems with the columned underground parking lot of the grocery store he shopped at. Anyhow, I think that makes it perfect for me (I have problems with columns, myself.) We're real excited, and I feel a bit of relief about not having to drive that huge truck anymore! =)

5 comments:

Adam said...

Pics or it didn't happen

Breanne said...

We will have to call it your "bumper car"

Jacque said...

Congratulations! That's interesting that he got all four corners! At least it's broken in for you. =)

Ross and Kathy said...

Just because it comes pre-dented doesn't mean you can be reckless. Good luck, hope you have many happy years of driving it. As for Adam, I don't remember seeing pics of his most recent vehicle.

Nikki Jenson said...

Good one dad! Yah pics people! Pics!