Sunday, April 3, 2011

Welcome Spring!


The day before yesterday we hit our first 70 degrees of the year. I was almost in tears! It was so beautiful! I sat outside with the kids (and the rest of the neighborhood) - who could stay in!


By mid-afternoon yesterday clouds rolled in covering our beautiful blue skys, and by evening it started to rain!  But what happened next I never suspected! (Who believes the forcasters around here anymore!)


So I got up at 1:00am, looked out the window and saw the biggest snow flakes ever ....falling falling falling!  I feel like Dorothy, or Alice in Wonderland, or anyone else who's been lost in a crazy world!


And this is what it looks like this morning! I sware the dog is as perplexed as we are!  Sisters, what time should this all be melted by today? 3:00pm? Maybe sooner! Its just the way it is out here!

4 comments:

Nikki Jenson said...

As I finished this blog it started snowing again~! Maybe it'll take a little longer to melt than I hoped. waahhh!

Breanne said...

I really hate the snowstorm we get in May each year. Very mean.

Ross and Kathy said...

We know what you mean. It was 90 here on Thursday and only 70 yesterday, just terrible.

Hugs from mom said...

I have no pity for you Dad. The saddest thing is that I thought the snow would melt today. The high was supposed to be in the 50's. But so far it's only 36 and the snow is barely melting. It's downright depressing.