Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

I just wanted to tell you all how thankful I am today for our family. I'm also thankful for all of your wonderful blog posts that keep us connected. It feels like life gets more and more busy with less time to sit and chat. I love it when I can take a moment and read everyone's blogs and know how things are going in each of your lives. I think about you all often and wish we had more time together but it's nice to know everyone is well, healthy, and happy (most of the time). I hope everyone has a wonderful day today wherever you may be and that you know how much I love you.

2 comments:

Breanne said...

Yes, ditto, Happy Thanksgiving!

Jacque said...

Thanks Lauren! I had a lot of fun yesterday. Glad we get to have such fun memories with family this time of year.