Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Heber Updated

I just took a bunch of the suggestions you guys made and threw them into a schedule, so it is ALL tentative and completely open for negotiation.  Including the dinner plans.

As far as the magic show/comedy night, if you have a little darling who wants to tell jokes, you could pick up a joke book at your library and they could choose their favorites to tell.  The Dewey call number for joke books is 818 or 818.5 or 818.6.  I'm going to pick up "The Skit Book: 101 Skits from Kids" and have it up there in case any kids want to peruse that and make something up for that night. 




Please add comments with thoughts and suggestions.

5 comments:

Barney Family said...

Bre, you ROCK!! Love it coming together. I think the only time the Heber Creeper ran was 3:00 to 4:30, so maybe we could swim first that day. I think Adam could partner with you for dinner. Chips would go awesome with beans and franks for dinner, and I'd love to see what he would bring up for dessert! We need to work out the time for the picture on Sunday, but I think in person this Saturday would be easier, so let's try to do that!

Jacque said...

Okay, looks awesome! I'm a little concerned about Deer Creek, though. I was up there last week and it was freezing outside the water! I can't imagine how cold it would be in it! Maybe we should do the hotpots instead and keep the other day simpler? Thanks for doing this Breanne.

Hugs from mom said...

I tried to leave a comment earlier and it didn't work so I'm going to try again.

I agree with Jacque about the reservoir. I think it's going to be too cold this month to swim in.
I'm fine with the dinner assignment. Sunday works for me since I'm not sure when else I'll be there during the week.
Ryan just found out he has to make a trip for work that week so I don't think we'll be seeing him except for Sunday.
I have to pick up Cameron around 3 on Wed. so I won't be able to do the Heber Train unless we move it to another day. If we do it Thursday I'll have all my kids there but I'm fine with whatever.

Nikki Jenson said...

Good job Bre! Looks great!

Don and Lynne said...

Looks good to Don and I. Thanks for putting it together.