Thursday, April 11, 2013

Properly Prepared Grains

I was going to cut and paste this article that I read a year ago, but just decided to add the link instead. I started making leavened bread for my family last spring but still had the idea stuck into my head that it wasn't good for me to eat. Ironically this very article that I copied for my family shares study results that celiacs actually CAN eat leavened bread. (Unfortunately the blog owner came under heavy scrutiny by certain celiacs after making these claims.) However I think this could be true for most celiacs, if not all. Its a quick read and very informative. Here's the link:

http://originalfastfoods.com/page/properly-prepared-grains-1


P.S. I will post photos of my leavened bread on Saturday. I started it with the raisin water... so exciting!



1 comment:

Ross and Kathy said...

Sounds good to me. Keep up the good work.