Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Our Point System

Erika mentioned recently about her job chart for her kids and how much they love it. I thought I would show the one I just made for my kids last week. Four different rooms represent the different chores they have during the day.

These tokens get taken out of each room as each assignment is finished and moved over to the 'bank' where they deposit their points for rewards. Each reward is recieved after 3 tokens are earned. So they earn tv time, friend playing, snack time, etc after they accomplish 3 assignments each. They are so excited to brush their teeth, make their bed, get dressed, and on and on because they are excited to earn their points. I don't know why it is so much fun, but it is!

2 comments:

Jacque said...

That looks really cute Nikki! Your kids are so lucky.

Breanne said...

Those boards are impressive. You are so talented!