Monday, September 29, 2008

changes

I just wanted to let you guys know that I changed Will's school. I got a call last week that there was an opening at a charter school. I didn't feel great about it, but realized that it might be the best decision for him in the long run. He will be in Kindergarten for now. The curriculum is a step harder than public schools, so I'm not sure if I'll move him up to first grade. I'm hoping that it will be the best way for him to learn at his level. It was a really hard decision, and it's a big transition for us, but I think we'll be used to it soon. (He looks very cute in his uniform clothes!) Anyways, I know more of you have news to post on this blog, so get posting!

1 comment:

Barney Family said...

I'm glad you were able to reach a decision that you feel good about! What a crazy first year. But, hopefully this will set him up well for years to come.