Friday, September 5, 2008

Hi Everybody!

Just wanted to add a few words, as you are probably all wondering where I am... other than "wonderland'. Yes, this "Alice" has fallen down the big hole into Love Bliss.. just don't wake me for a few more years! Brent keeps saying how much he loves us 'playing house'. I don't know if we are adults or big kids playing 'dress up', but give me a little while to figure out this 'blog' thing and get the photos back from our wedding and I will post a few of them. Thanks everyone for all your love and support these past few years and even these past few months and weeks, helping me get ready for this new pathway in my life. Love you all!

1 comment:

Breanne said...

Now you are Alice? You are taking all the good Disney characters. The only thing left for me is Malleficent or that old hag on the sword in the stone.