Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Christmas Family Party



At the library we only get Christmas Eve and Christmas Day off of work, and lots of people are already starting to request more time off during that week.

I know we usually have our party on Christmas Eve, but just in case we're going to have a family party on a day other than the 24th or 25th, I need to know asap so I can ask for it off. Has anyone thought about this yet?

These are the days I have to work that week:
Tuesday (the 23rd) from 5pm-9pm
Saturday (the 27th) from 9am-6pm

You can add a comment to this post saying if you've got any other ideas.

Thanks,
Breanne

4 comments:

Jacque said...

I think we usually just go to mom's for Christmas eve.

Hugs from mom said...

Our annual schedule is to go to mom's on Christmas Eve and spend Christmas afternoon with Ryan's family. Then we crash on the 26th and watch movies and eventually Ryan and I will get the flu. It's pretty much like that every year. But feel free to come over anytime.

Unknown said...

K, I'm just going to plan on Christmas Eve, then.

Barney Family said...

o.k., off the subject (which, yah, I think is up to mom, since it's usually her thing) I put the family blog as one of my "favorites" on AOL, so I could just click to it, but it only pulls up the blog as of the date that I set in on favorite places. I thought no one else was using it, till I read someone else's and came back to the blog via their link. Why am I so lame? What do I do?