Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The name game

Okay, I really need your help with this. I don't know how to do a voting thing, but I'm asking for your help naming this little pooch. She is sweet and tiny, but also spunky and playful and a little goofy. Her coat is black with little brown flecks on the tips and she may lighten over time. So, here are the choices: Cocoa, Mimi, Mitzi, Josie or Jo, Zoe, and Millie--oh, and Lucy.



Okay, so make a comment and tell me what you think!

*Update from Breanne:
Ask and ye shall receive!


3 comments:

Adam said...

Luuuuuucyyyyy.....

You've got some 'splaining to do!

Nikki Jenson said...

I have to be honest. I have been manipulating the results of the vote... but I'm not telling you which name. (hee hee hee)

Breanne said...

Nikki's been voting for mimi!