Friday, June 26, 2009

4th of July

Anyone who doesn't have plans for the 4th is welcome to come over to my house. Lauren and I just sketched out plans for a get-together. She's coming over around 4:30 or 5:00. We're going to let the kids play in the little pool and on the trampoline and we'll BBQ hamburgers and hot dogs. We're also planning on having s'mores (we've got a little fire pit in the backyard). Then, at dark, we'll join all the crazies on my street with fireworks--it's quite a show with an amazing assortment of illegal fireworks! Let me know if you're interested!

2 comments:

Hugs from mom said...

Obviously, I'll be there. Just so everyone knows, I'll bring hot dogs and buns and stuff for s'mores (unless someone else wants to do that). Can't wait!

Jacque said...

I knew I was gonna miss out on something! Man!