Saturday, July 18, 2009

Feedback Please :)

So... I mentioned that I am organizing some songs for 'family time' singing, etc. And I asked if the kids where interested in putting together some skits... but I haven't heard back from any of you! Hello! Yes, we've all spoken briefly, but I only ask to see if anyone needs help with 'IDEAS'! So, here are some of my ideas... I thought Lauren could bring her puppet set up and have her kids do a puppet show. And maybe Erika's kids could bring up some of their dressups and re-enact one of the kids favorite stories or movie scenes. Jacque and my kids were gonna do some songs they learned in school, etc. I imagine if the families have at least one skit or 'act' planned, that the kids might love at least one night of entertaining each other. If its only one night, then fine. But if they love it so much, they might like thinking of ideas to do for another night. I wasn't planning on having skits done more than 2 nights unless the kids really loved performing for each other. I also wasn't expecting all of us to join together every night too. I know sometimes we need to unwind separately. So that just left any of the other nights for singing songs. I am trying to put together a list of songs, both silly and 'campfire-ish'. If anyone has a family favorite or ideas they'de like me to include, please contact me. (I do not plan on singing "Kumbayah"!) I will be bugging all of you half way through the week if you don't call me first! Thanks! Love you!

1 comment:

Hugs from mom said...

I actually talked to Dallin and Cameron about this a few days ago. Cameron wants to tell some jokes and Dallin might do a magic show. (Less stuff to bring up anyway which is good). Hope that's okay.