Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Comedians

I'm beginning to think we have a bunch of comedians in this family. Anyway, Kathy and I are planning a visit to Utah to see the new grandbabies, and anyone else who gets in the way. I had thought that early May would be a good time (does the sun come out in May?) Then, last weekend at the toy project gathering someone asked me if I was going to Utah this year for the woodturners symposium? I asked when it was. It's the 6th, 7th, & 8th of May (perfect). So, how does this sound: we fly out on Sunday, May 2nd; maybe visit some people that afternoon/evening. Check into the Hampton Inn, Orem. Hang around and visit Monday (Breanne pencilled us in all ready), Tuesday, Wednesday. Attend the symposium (at UVU) Thursday-Saturday morning. Do more visiting on Saturday afternoon. Then fly home on Sunday, May 9. comments encouraged!

4 comments:

Nikki Jenson said...

Sounds good to me. Don't forget to pencil me in - even though I don't have any new babies... but I could buy a fish if you like, or a giraffe, whichever! bah!

Breanne said...

Yep I definitely call Monday afternoon/evening because we won't have another time to see them.

Hugs from mom said...

How exciting! After a year and a half you'll get to see my new house! Sounds like you might need to schedule me when you have free time. I'm flexible. We'd love to have you and Kathy for dinner one of the evenings if you can.

Barney Family said...

Sounds awesome!!