Saturday, January 16, 2010

Job?

Doug and I have recently decided that it would be a good time for me to start looking for a job, probably just part-time, and thinking about trying to get into the field that I have my degree in. Seems like we received a positive sign this week, as I got a call from someone at SLCC saying that classes started this past week, and they still had one Communications class without a teacher. He asked if I would come back and start teaching this Tuesday. It's not exactly a way to get into the Human Resources field, but it's something! And, as it's only 3 hours a week, it can get me and the kids into the workin' groove (if there is such a thing)!

3 comments:

Jacque said...

that's awesome! way for the universe to hand you a little something--!

Breanne said...

Nice way to start! Are you going to try for that census thing in Sandy?

Hugs from mom said...

I just can't help but think that God is looking out for you. What a miracle. It may not be what you're looking for but like you said, it's a start. Good luck with your class this week!