Saturday, January 24, 2009

I guess

I guess I should tell about my experience, too. It's weird because you do feel kind of stupid getting a dog, just to turn around and get rid of it, but unfortunately, when I got my dog in the first place, I didn't exactly make the decision with Kimball. I thought maybe he'd warm up to her ... she's so cute and sweet, but it just didn't happen. The pressure of three kids and long days at work was just too much to throw a puppy into the mix. I didn't feel like it was fair to make him overwhelmed even though I had high hopes for having a sweet family dog and loved the interactions the kids got to have (besides all the nipping). We had several calls about her and a nice family came for her this morning. Hopefully in the future, when the kids are older or life is just a little less hectic, we can try something like that again. I will definitely miss her (and so will my kitchen floor.)