Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Taffy

This is Taffy. And I should probably say that like Breanne, we are unsure of just how long she'll be with us. She's a Maltipoo (that's Maltese/Poodle). I actually saw her the same day that Erika and Breanne got their dogs, but tried to wait a day to really be sure if I wanted her. Well, I'm still wondering if I'm sure, but she's a really good dog. She's only 2 months old so we have our hands full, but what else is new. I just love that I can hold her and play with her and I have absolutely no reaction. It seemed like our poodle even gave me a little bit of watery eyes if I didn't wash my hands after petting him. It's sort of akin to finding a delicious gluten/dairy free treat to eat . . . for a few moments I'm a normal human being! lol Anyway, more pics and stories should be on my blog shortly.

1 comment:

Barney Family said...

I was wondering if you still had her!! Good for you guys. Our little pup is doing better every day.