Monday, March 1, 2010

It's outta here!!

Doug's losing his bladder. We had a long talk with his doctors today and I guess that's what we need to do next. We don't have a date yet. I think the dr. would like to schedule it in the next two months, but we're going to push to wait for the summer, just after Darlene's wedding. Doug's going to take a CAT scan this week and then we'll meet with his Dr. in about two weeks and set up a plan. We're feeling pretty depressed, and scared, but I'm sure you would have guessed that.

5 comments:

Jacque said...

Oh my gosh! That's so awful. Sending prayers your way. I'm so sorry.

Breanne said...

oh, no. I'm so sorry.

Nikki Jenson said...

I am so sorry too. (I need to supply you with a year of frozen 'gluten free' pizza!) Hang in there!

Adam said...

Man, that sucks. Maybe we should have some sort of memorial service for Doug's bladder. You know -- remember the good times; the road trips, writing his name in the snow, waiting in line at a concert.

Ross and Kathy said...

WOW! Scared seems to be an understatement. Our thoughts are certainly with you.