Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Can You Come?

For Dallin's birthday he wants to go play laser tag at Lazer Assault in Provo. I scheduled a time for him on December 16th at 7:00 pm. He's inviting several friends but he's really hoping some of his Uncles can come too. Will any of you interested in coming just let me know so we know who to plan on?

And, I think I would like to have another New Year's Day party at my house. Just really casual. You can come in your pj's and bring yummy munchy stuff to share. Last year it was kind of like a big "snacking" party. We'll have games and movies and anything else you want to do. I'm thinking sometime around 2:00 pm. Let me know if you plan on coming. :)

5 comments:

Nikki Jenson said...

should we bring 'WINGS' again!

Barney Family said...

Sorry! Doug has a treatment on the 16th and won't be up for laser tag--but i'm sure we'll be up for New Year's!!!

Hugs from mom said...

Loved the wings! And Erika, Dallin had a feeling Doug wouldn't be able to make it but our hearts will be with him for his treatments this month. So sorry.

Jacque said...

kimball might be able to make laser tag. not sure about new year's.

Adam said...

Laser tag sounds like fun