Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Treat

I made some of these cookies tonight for a few neighbors.

Aren't they just so cute?!

They are super easy and fun (though when you multiply anything by 120, it can be a little tedious).


Anyway, I just thought as I finished my first cookie sheet that they all seemed to have their own distinct expression and character. I couldn't help but feel akin to my cookies as they were all staring up at me.
You can find the recipe here:
It's so fun to find cute holiday treats! I think kids would have a lot of fun decorating them, too. I didn't experiment 'cause I was in a bit of a time crunch. Maybe next year. =)

3 comments:

Breanne said...

omg those are so cute! look at those little faces! Can you make some for my neighbors, since I have neighbors now?

Jacque said...

lol thanks bre!

Nikki Jenson said...

So cute Jacque! No wonder you're too crazy to spell works for innocent bystanders! lol