Monday, December 14, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!

I must be the most obnoxious person I know! So what am I doing today you ask? Shopping for everyone else! And I am seeing a movie with Erika and Bre. But first my in-laws, Ann and Brent are treating me to lunch at the new In-N-Out! (That habit will have to end soon - my vegetarian tummy is NOT going to be happy with me!)

My sweet husband was the first to wish me a 'Happy Birthday'! (Obviously, since we live together!) But mom called me this morning and forgot and I had to call her back and reprimand her! Hello! Later today our family is going to pick out our Christmas tree and take a hay ride for fun 'family time'. Will there be Birthday cake in the middle of all this, hmmm, I dunno! -Maybe for the little kids. (But I'm gonna have to be on a diet after lunch and movie popcorn!)

2 comments:

Hugs from mom said...

Hey, who took that awesome picture of you and Brent?! Hope you have a great day! Sorry I didn't get to go to the movie with you guys but I hope you had a wonderful time. Sounds like you have a very fun day planned. Happy Birthday!

RedEssie said...

Hey hope you had a SUPER Birthday! Sending BIG HUGS!
Es