Sunday, December 13, 2009

A Christmas Carol

O.K. I know this Disney movie came out on Nov. 6, but we decided to wait to take the kids until closer to Christmas and so we saw it yesterday. This is just a warning to those of you who may not have seen it yet, especially those of you with younger children. It was a creepy movie. Really creepy. If you want a lengthy explanation of why, please call Merri or Jack, they both have had to discuss it at length. If you find a Christmas movie worth watching, please let me know. Also, we saw Hale Center Theater's "A Christmas Carol" last year and it was great. My kids still remember it fondly. So that might be a better choice if you want to see it!

2 comments:

Nikki Jenson said...

I just told Erika that Keala did 'ok', (but she had to sit on my lap the whole time.) But I think Kai would have an awful time with it! Be careful!

Breanne said...

I thought the main character was creepy-looking. It makes sense if the rest of the movie is that way.