Saturday, December 26, 2009

Lets Party New Year's "Day" - Day - Day!

I just wanted to let you all know that Brent and I plan on buying the "Wingers" Bucket again this year. I called to check what their biggest bucket was and its a 40 piece. So, after talking to Lauren we think we will get 2 (maybe). However, the wings are about $1 a piece. So I thought I'de ask if anyone would be interested in making a 'tiny' contribution. Either way, they'll still be there. And no, you don't have to slap a dollar on the table for every 'one' you eat - I know you were worried about that Doug! But if we wanted to add mint ice cream again like last year, I suggest we buy that ahead of time (so its cheaper!) along with the caramel and whip cream! Ooh this party's sounding better and better. Please let us know what your thoughts are. Again, Lauren said we'll start around 2, but you can come sooner or later if you want. (And bring snacks!) Can't wait to see you there!

6 comments:

Breanne said...

I think the 40-wing buckets should be $20. I've bought them for parties before. So that's about $.50 a wing - Deal!

Nikki Jenson said...

Oh Bre! So young and so much to learn... the exact price is $34.99, at least, thats what Calvin told me today over the phone when I called him. (He works at Wingers btw!) bwah ha ha!

Hugs from mom said...

More wings, more wings, more wings! Who cares how much they cost. More wings! And cake (ice cream and cake and cake). Woohoo. I'm so excited!

Barney Family said...

When Nikki said, "Let's Party New Year's Eve!" She meant New Year's Day, right? Or am I totally confused. Someone tell me--are we getting together Thursday or Friday?????????

Breanne said...

i am showing up on friday

Hugs from mom said...

The party is on Friday, New Year's Day. I was telling mom, I'm always a little bored on New Year's Day. All that hype, the stores are all closed, for what? Now we'll have fun, food, and games and start 2010 off right!